Promotion of students’ sense of belonging to the school, parish and wider community helps to develop them as active and responsible citizens.
We recognise the importance of developing collaborative relationships between the school, families, the parish and the wider community.
Through engagement in authentic partnerships with families and the community we can explore learning in all its possibilities.
We strengthen family-school partnerships through:
- Monday morning community prayer
- Assembly on Friday afternoon
- Parish Mass at the school at 4.30pm on the third Sunday of the month
- School and class liturgies
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity Week
- Learning conversations
- Classroom Helpers
- Excursion helpers
- Fundraising events
- Sacramental Workshops
- Family Learning Nights
- School Advisory Board