It is our vision that students and staff develop a personal relationship with God, while being engaged in a rich learning environment. This relationship will be built on experiences of justice, affirmation, support, respect and a love of learning.
At St Lawrence Primary School:
- it is our responsibility to lead students into the living tradition of the Church while fostering and developing Christian values.
- Prayer and worship are essential to the life of our school community.
- Catholic Social Teaching is a key focus for our school.
- Our responsibility to care for creation is enacted through environmentally friendly practices which promote sustainability.
- The aim of our Religious Education Program is to develop within each child an awareness of God in: Self; Others; Our Faith Community; and the World.
- Our Religious Education program has high expectations of student engagement and learning.